1. Mini Flounce Skirt | Navy Wool
2. Raglan Sleeve Coat | Classic Tan
3. Wrap Dress with Sash | Apple Red Georgette
4. Wide Lapel Waistcoast | Pink Wool
5. Cropped Chambray Blouse | Polka Dot Chambray
Holiday breaks from class really bring out the sewist in me. The start of the holidays also brings about Black Friday, which reminds me that I won't step foot in a store that day. Online shopping it is! For Black Friday BurdaStyle is offering 40% off site wide!! So be sure to use the code BLKFRI40 to get that sweet 40%. Too good not to share with you all. I picked five of my favorites, I think I will be making the skirt next. I'm also slightly obsessed with that wrap dress, really reminds me of this Reformation dress. Who doesn't like a look-for-less? I shared a lot of wools which is kind of funny because it's never cold enough for me to wear wool, but is one of my favorite looks. Anyways, happy sewing and deal hunting!