What I wore to my big brothers wedding over the weekend! Since we have had a TopShop at Fashion Valley Mall, it has become my go to place for a party dress. I not only love the shape of this dress but the color as well.
Sunday, October 4, 2015
Sorry for being the worst blogger ever and only getting one good weekend shot :o Palm Springs tends to be the ultimate fashion blogger location, and with good reason. You can really take advantage of every corner (that is, if you remember to do so). I hemmed this dress a little too short so soon it will be a tank top... it's a BurdaStyle slip pattern still remains a favorite of mine.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Round up posts like these keep my mind in the right places when I go shopping. Why waste the money picking up a cheap kinda cute sweater when I'm really lusting after a turtleneck body suit combination? I am one who loves a great deal but fast affordable fashion can lead your closet down the wrong path. Keep searching for the deals while keeping your dream items in mind!
- Aldo Women's Barra Slouch Boot • Aldo
- Wool mix rib funnel sweater • Topshop
- Läder Suede and Gold-Plated Watch Larsson & Jennings • Larsson & Jennings
- Moto clean-cut denim mini skirt • Topshop
- Moto washed black leigh jeans
- Long sleeve funnel neck body
- Travelling ribbed midi dress • Topshop
- Madewell Cross Body Clutch • Madewell
- Madewell Aya City Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt • Madewell
Labels: online window shopping